Sunday, April 1, 2018

Handmade Beanbag Toss Game

In our minds, handmade gifts are so much nicer than store bought.


It tells the recipient that you took your time to create something special just for them.


It tells them that they are loved.


Such is the case with this Beanbag Toss Game that hubby and I made for our granddaughter for Easter.


In keeping with our 'make-do' way of life, this was made entirely from items we had on hand.


Darling hubby made the vintage styled, collapsible easel board and I gave it some love with paint.


Using fabrics from my stash, I sewed the zippered pouch using the free Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern from So Sew Easy - btw, it's a wonderful site for sewists of all levels.


Twenty beanbags fit nicely into the pouch.


It was so fun to see our granddaughter playing with this game today. It took her a minute to catch on to the 'how to's' but once she did, there was no stopping her.

It has been a lovely Easter spent with family and just savoring the blessings of the day. I hope that your Easter was wonderful as well.
















SaveSaveSaveSave Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of making bean bags with my mother long ago. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment and welcome any questions or feedback you may have.

^ Scroll to Top